Saturday, April 18, 2009

How It's Been Working for Me?

Today is the end of the first week since I completed the third and final session with my hypotherapist. The last week has not been extremely encouraging. While I have eaten healthy meals everyday and not binged in the last week, I have given into Easter delights and eaten way too much chocolate!

I know, everyone has - it's Easter for God's sake! But I was under the impression that due to my hypnotherapy sessions I would not want to eat chocolate/junk food! I mean, isn't that what it's all about?!

So I am confounded.

My hynotherapist reccommends another session (I'm sure she would as I pay per session) but I intend to decline and work with what I have right now.

It has been easy eating healthy and not eating takeaways over the last 2 weeks, as the main reason I did this in the past, is working away from home. I do love my man, but, he isn't the healthiest eater out there.

So in summary, while I know that my current eating habits are way improved, I am not so sure this can be credited to my hypnotherapy. I am still hopeful though, and, as usual I will keep this blog updated with any results.

Take care all and eat well!