Friday, April 3, 2009

And in the beginning...


Hi!

First things first. A little about me and why I am where I am.

I have very recently turned 25 years old and I have a weight problem that I can't seem to rectify. I have tried several diets, gym etc. I am currently a size 16 on top and a size 14 on the bottom.

I was a chubby child but through pure grit, managed to lose weight and I enjoyed an active, healthy and very happy teen life.

I moved to another country for University and within 2 years I had gained almost double my weight.

In the last 2 years I managed to lose 10 kilos through a better diet but I have an ongoing battle with myself to exercise more regularly and avoid sugar laden food.

This blog is going to serve as a journal to document my journey to rediscover my body, self-esteem, and positive self-image. I also hope this blog will help others as I document my endeavours, successes & failures and information on weight loss practices, that I plan to share with all who seek weight loss advice.

And so, dear reader, I welcome you.