Friday, April 3, 2009

Trials & Tribulations...Part Two

The main issue I face in losing weight is exercising regularly. I can't seem to dig deep and exercise daily or otherwise. I only seem to be able to do so about once a week. I feel that I should want to exercise in order to do it more often.

When I lost weight as a teenager I played tennis. I guess I could say that I was tennis crazy. I found myself wanting to go for morning runs and would be very careful with what I ate so as to improve my game. I lost weight and was toned, fit and healthy. This past success makes me angry with myself for not being able to do it again.

I have many excuses but if I look real hard at my lifestyle without bias I know that there are 2 reasons I have been unsuccessful:

1. I don't have anyone that I could take up a sport with. My partner gets his exercise at work and doesn't like sports.

2. I don't have a lot of spare cash right now to join a tennis club or other sport club. But I hope this will change by the end of the year.

With these 2 problems in mind I set out to find a cheap but hopefully effective solution.

Visit http://www.webmd.com/fitness-exercise/benefits-of-exercise to read about the benefits of regular exercise. Most of these you already know but maybe one or two will be a surprise?